USD School of Business Administraton
Worked on the development and implementation of the first University of San Diego Bi-national Track for the V2 Pitch Competition. Solicited entrepreneur competitive pitches from Mexican universities and incubators. Three finalists pitched on V2 evening to a panel of Angel investors who are Mexican or have deep experience with entrepreneurship and Mexico. We offered $50,000 in coaching, accelerator support, and other in-kind services. Our Bi-national Track is to implement more of our vision that entrepreneurship is regional in scope, and extends across our near border.
• Lead and enhance major Entrepreneurship opportunities: the USD Legacy Entrepreneurship Conference (+ Bright Idea) and V2 Student pitch competition
• Coordinate with other parts of USD as well as off campus partners to promote and deliver our entrepreneurship events
• Develop new programs for students at the “start” of creativity and “finish/continuation” of venture development
• Develop and maintain relationships outside USD, to include funding sources and resources for our students
• Enhance our cross-border relationships, especially with Mexican entrepreneurs and investors, but also in Central and South America